Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Digest Number 469

  • Sonia de el Bosque
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
      Hello again everyone... back on topic! Would anyone
      who is planning to come July 4th to Glenn Linn War
      Camp care to work on a Guild 'presentation' with us?
      We are trying to get representation from all of the
      Guilds, with a meeting, literature, presentation, etc.
      If anyone is interested, please let me know so that I
      can start getting it together!
      We hope to meet some of you!
      Sonia

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
        > Hello again everyone... back on topic! Would anyone
        > who is planning to come July 4th to Glenn Linn War
        > Camp care to work on a Guild 'presentation' with us?
        > We are trying to get representation from all of the
        > Guilds, with a meeting, literature, presentation, etc.
        > If anyone is interested, please let me know so that I
        > can start getting it together!

        I would like to see such a thing happen, but I can't afford to drive up
        there by myself (car lease). Unfortunately, to the best of my knowlege,
        nobody from my local group will be going.

        Is there anyone from the mopre northern areas of the Eat who would be able
        to go?

        "I've sold my soul for freedom, it's lonely but it's sweet...
        I've been talkin' to my angel, he said that it's alright.."