RE: Period Containers

  • SilverLoon2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      Thank you for the responses! I had not thought about making camouflage
      for the plastic containers. I found some heavy glass jars at a dollar store
      that should work, and I will be able to visit a Ten-Thousand Villages shop
      over the children's spring break for the metal pill boxes.
      The wooden boxes from the craft store will work wonderfully as well.
      A.C. Moore is having a sale on chipboard boxes -- $0.88 each for any size. I
      can finish them anyway I want. Visited the Farmer's Market this morning and
      found two picnic baskets; $5.00 for one larger than my old two-pie pie
      basket, and a larger one for $7.00. I plan to use the jumbo one for feast
      gear (as it is accumulated), and the other for herbal stuff. Or, perhaps it
      will be the other way around...

      Thank you again for the ideas.
      Gennevote / Linda
      Shire of Caer Adamant, where winter seems to have come at last