Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Looking for people from Ohio/Indiana

  • Stephanie Wilkerson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2002

      I'm from Ft Wayne, In( about 30 minutes from OH)where are you from?

      Bebhinn

        richarddevere <richarddevere@...> wrote:

      Anyone on this list from Ohio or Indiana?

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • Shane Evans
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2002
        I'm from Columbus. I am in the SCA and in another
        group called the Adrian Empire. We're working on
        getting a chapter of the Adrian Empire started in this
        region.

        One of the members of my house, who also happens to be
        from Ft Wayne, is interested in learning more about
        herbalism. I am also somewhat interested in the
        subject myself.

        http://sports.yahoo.com
      • Stephanie Wilkerson
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2002

          I'm in the SCA too, who is your friend in Ft. wayne? (if I might ask) I might know them.I've been into herbalism for a long while now. I try to grow as much as I can. What is the Adrain Empire?

          Bebhinn

            Shane Evans <richarddevere@...> wrote:

          I'm from Columbus.  I am in the SCA and in another
          group called the Adrian Empire.  We're working on
          getting a chapter of the Adrian Empire started in this
          region.

          One of the members of my house, who also happens to be
          from Ft Wayne, is interested in learning more about
          herbalism.  I am also somewhat interested in the
          subject myself.

          http://sports.yahoo.com

          Do You Yahoo!?

        • Friar Galen of Ockham
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2002
            >Anyone on this list from Ohio or Indiana?

            I'm from Indiana, though I currently living in Kansas!

            In Service to Physick and Chirurgy,
            Galen

            Chirurgeon's Point: http://www.chirurgeon.org
          • LillyLaFlure@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2002
              I am from Ohio, the Dayton area.

              Lilly

              In a message dated 2/25/02 6:12:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, richarddevere@... writes:

              Anyone on this list from Ohio or Indiana?

            • Jan Drake
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
                Hello,
                I'm from Peru, Ind. Just a short hop south from Ft. Wayne. I am interested
                in herbs and medicine, but mostly I just lurk on the list.

                Elayne

                Subject: [SCA-Herbalist] Looking for people from Ohio/Indiana