Tisane -- 8 and now 9

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2002
      Okay, finally, Tisane 8 (the December 2001 issue) is up on the website.
      Thanks, Jadwiga! (But, but, .. the EKHAG charter still isn't there, is it?)

      So now I'm looking for stuff to put in the next issue, going out in
      mid-March. Artwork is just as welcome as prose, you know ...

      Johanna
    • Patti Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2002
        Being new to the list......what is the web address please.

        Patti

      • newbrg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2002
          In a message dated 2/25/02 6:10:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          mystical@... writes:

          > Being new to the list......what is the web address please.

          www.tulgey.browser.net/~EKHerb/
          (it's case-sensitive; be careful!)

          And also, in answer to the query about book and website recommendations:
          check this list's website at yahoogroups.com. We've posted some lists.

          Johanna