Looking for a teacher

  • classy_tourist
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      I am new to the SCA. I live in the Toronto area. I was advised that
      I would enjoy the SCA better if I would take up a hobby or join a
      group. I am very much interested in herbology and aromatherpy and I
      would like to learn more. I learn best from hands on training and
      being shown how to do stuff as opposed to books. Would anyone please
      be willing to take me on as a pupil or refer me to someone who is
      willing.

      Regards