EK Herb guild

  • jenne@xxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 1999
      A couple of months ago, there was some desire to start an herb guild in
      the East Kingdom. Are peopel still interested?
      Would anyone be interested in meeting at Crown Tourney, or the Southern
      Region Arts Exhibition (Nov. 6) or both?
    • atbrooks
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 1999
        jenne@... wrote:

        > From: jenne@...
        >
        > A couple of months ago, there was some desire to start an herb guild in
        > the East Kingdom. Are peopel still interested?
        > Would anyone be interested in meeting at Crown Tourney, or the Southern
        > Region Arts Exhibition (Nov. 6) or both?

        I love the idea , but I will not be at those events.
        Isabella.
      • Timothy & Gabrielle Taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 1999
          jenne@... wrote:

          > From: jenne@...
          >
          > A couple of months ago, there was some desire to start an herb guild in
          > the East Kingdom. Are peopel still interested?
          > Would anyone be interested in meeting at Crown Tourney, or the Southern
          > Region Arts Exhibition (Nov. 6) or both?

          If you set up a meeting I will try to make it, but unfortunately I already
          have some other responsibilities for both those events. Maybe 12th Night?

          Gabrielle
        • Samantha Small
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 1999
            While my response to the guild concept is a resounding "yes, fabulous" I
            will not be able to be at Crown and I will most likely not be at the Nov 6
            event wither. Please keep the list informed if something is to be done and
            when. I will do my best to clear out the Nov 6 date if there will be a
            meeting then.

            Alatheia Fenwick