Re: Webpage?

  • witlef@knownworldweb.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2001
      Amy-
      I started using www.knownworldweb.com for my SCA needs 2 months ago
      and so far I think it's fine- and it's an SCA related host which just
      might translate into more exposure (not a bad thing!)
      -Witlef von Utrecht

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@y..., "Amy Bernard" <amynjohn@w...> wrote:
      > I've been thinking more and more about an SCA Herbalist
      webpage.....someplace where we can put together all our research,
      recipes, etc. within the public domain. Any thoughts on where this
      should be hosted, or whether we can (or should) pay for a registered
      domain name?
      > I wouldn't be opposed to doing such a project if I had direction
      from everybody.

      > Amy
    • Jennifer Heise
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2001
        In a pinch we could hang some stuff off the EK Herbalists Guild webpage:
        http://tulgey.browser.net/~EKherb/
        -- Jadwiga

        > Amy Bernard wrote:
        >
        > I've been thinking more and more about an SCA Herbalist
        > webpage.....someplace where we can put together all our research,
        > recipes, etc. within the public domain. Any thoughts on where this
        > should be hosted, or whether we can (or should) pay for a registered
        > domain name?
        > I wouldn't be opposed to doing such a project if I had direction from
        > everybody.
        >
        > Amy
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > SCA-Herbalist disclaimer: This list is primarily for discussion of
        > medieval
        > and renaissance herbalism and herbalism in the SCA. Please verify any
        > health
        > information in other sources and/or with a qualified health
        > professional.

        > [Email to SCA-Herbalist-unsubscribe@egroups.com to leave this list]

        / Jennifer Heise, Helpdesk/Librarian, Lehigh Univ. Information
        Resources
        \ \ Fairchild-Martindale Library, 8A Packer Ave, Bethlehem PA 18015
        / Phone (610) 758-3072 Email: jahb@...

        "Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard