East Kingdom Herbal Activities

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
      Hey guys, I'm updating the calendar on the EKherb site and wondering if
      anyone else is planning to teach classes on herbs at a local event... we
      could put them on the Calendar...

      "Let's by all means grieve together. But let's not be stupid together. A
      few shreds of historical awareness might help us understand what has just
      happened, and what may continue to happen." - Susan Sontag, The New Yorker
    • theresa brooks
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
        I am hoping to have (depends on attendance) a class on soap making at the
        Baronial Birthday of Dragonship Haven on Oct. 20th in Bridgeport CT.

        Isabella

        > Hey guys, I'm updating the calendar on the EKherb site and wondering if
        > anyone else is planning to teach classes on herbs at a local event... we
        > could put them on the Calendar...
        >
        > --
        > Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise jenne@...
        > disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me.
        > "Let's by all means grieve together. But let's not be stupid together. A
        > few shreds of historical awareness might help us understand what has just
        > happened, and what may continue to happen." - Susan Sontag, The New Yorker

      • JENNIFER A. HEISE
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
          Ok, that's on the web page now. ;)

          -- Jadwiga