Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Crown Tourney (East Kingdom)

  • Lisa Snook
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2001
      On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Jenne Heise wrote:
      > For those who are going to Crown, would you rather have a 'Scents of the
      > Middle Ages' class, 'Herbal Preparations', or 'Medieval Gardens'?

      /lurk

      My vote is for Herbal Preparations.... If this is a serious need for a
      vote perhaps a poll on yahoo groups may be in order

      svava

      lurk
      --
      Lisa M.L. Snook
      Knowledge=Power and Power=Evil, Study Hard Be Evil! -Greta Hardin

      I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
      Tomorrow isn't looking very good for you either.