Schola for the Lost

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2001
      EK Herbalists & Apothecaries!
      So far we have only 2 herb-related classes scheduled for Schola for the
      Lost! So, 1) if anyone who has not yet volunteered to teach would be
      willing to, Please please speak up now. 2) would we like to have a herb
      guild meeting or a guild tea at Schola?

    • theresa brooks
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 25, 2001
        We have also only had 2 classes scheduled for Crown tourney on November 3. A
        few people have showed interest in sharing something, however none have made
        actual arrangements.

        We have a large amount of space folks :)

        We have a class on Apothocaries and a class on Alchemists
        We also are working on a class for soap.

        Isabella d'Allaines-Sur-Comte

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 25, 2001
          > We have also only had 2 classes scheduled for Crown tourney on November 3. A
          > few people have showed interest in sharing something, however none have made
          > actual arrangements.
          > We have a large amount of space folks :)

          We are also going to have a Guild meeting, yes?

          For those who are going to Crown, would you rather have a 'Scents of the
          Middle Ages' class, 'Herbal Preparations', or 'Medieval Gardens'?

        • Jennifer Davis
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 25, 2001
            Scents of the Middle Ages please!
            - Liadan

          • theresa brooks
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 25, 2001
              > We are also going to have a Guild meeting, yes?

              Sure thing, I had simply been waiting for a deffinate from you.:)

              > For those who are going to Crown, would you rather have a 'Scents of the
              Middle Ages' class,

              YES

              'Herbal Preparations',

              DEFFINATLY!!!!! I would love a class on this subject.*********

              'Medieval Gardens'?

              This would also be very cool.

              What every you decide to Teach will be appreciated.

              I shall put us down for a meeting the 2/3 classes I already mentioned. I
              will slot your classes as soon as we know for sure what you would like to
              share.

              I would also like to know estimated time needed for a class. I would like to
              have a nice schedule at Gate.

              Isabella
            • Lisa Snook
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 25, 2001
                On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Jenne Heise wrote:
                > For those who are going to Crown, would you rather have a 'Scents of the
                > Middle Ages' class, 'Herbal Preparations', or 'Medieval Gardens'?

                /lurk

                My vote is for Herbal Preparations.... If this is a serious need for a
                vote perhaps a poll on yahoo groups may be in order

                svava

                lurk
                --
                Lisa M.L. Snook
                Knowledge=Power and Power=Evil, Study Hard Be Evil! -Greta Hardin

                I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
                Tomorrow isn't looking very good for you either.