guild meetings in general

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 11:17 AM
      As one of the non-Pennsic population, I am spending this week looking for material for the September newsletter (thanks, Carowyn!). Either now or when you get back, could someone jot me a few notes about the GNE Guild presence?

      And, of course, anyone's post-War scribblings will be welcomed, as well.

      Johanna
    • Jennifer Davis
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 11:39 AM
        I posted a summary of the guild meeting at GNE on
        Yahoogroups, if that helps. I can retype something
        after Pennsic, if you like.
        - Liadan

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • newbrg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6 11:26 AM
          In a message dated Fri, 3 Aug 2001 2:43:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Jennifer Davis <lady_liadan@...> writes:

          > I posted a summary of the guild meeting at GNE on
          > Yahoogroups, if that helps. I can retype something
          > after Pennsic, if you like.
          > - Liadan

          I'm going to try AGAIN to get into the Yahoogroups website. I've "converted my membership" three times so far and it still won't let me access the groups' files.

          Hmmm. What progress on the eastkingdom.org home for ekhag's list, Jadwiga?
        • Jenne Heise
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6 12:19 PM
            > Hmmm. What progress on the eastkingdom.org home for ekhag's list, Jadwiga?

            Robin says it is set up, he was going to send me info about subscriptions
            but I think I have to bug him about it after Pennsic.