Guild meeting at Pennsic

  • Amy Bernard
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 2:35 AM
      The East Kingdom Herbalists' and Apothecaries' Guild meeting will be
      > Wednesday, August 14 from 3-4 pm in AS 9.

      Is that Wednesday the 15th or Tuesday the 14th?  I'll be there if I'm sure I have the right day:)

      Amy
    • Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 10:05 AM
        > The East Kingdom Herbalists' and Apothecaries' Guild meeting will be
        > > Wednesday, August 14 from 3-4 pm in AS 9.=20
        >
        > Is that Wednesday the 15th or Tuesday the 14th? I'll be there if I'm sure =
        > I have the right day:)

        That would be, accourding to the schedule, Wed, 15 at 3:00 PM in AS 9

      • amynjohn@worldnet.att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3 2:00 AM
          > That would be, accourding to the schedule, Wed, 15 at 3:00 PM in AS
          9

          > --
          > Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise jenne@m...
          > disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me.
          > "It's no use trying to be clever-- we are all clever here; just try
          > to be kind -- a little kind." F.J. Foakes-Jackson

          Thank you Jadwiga! Would anyone be interested in a seed exchange if
          I brought them along?

          Amy