pics from the guild meeting

  • Jennifer Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hello All,
      I apologize for the delay in getting these up to
      the web - work has been a killer lately. In any case,
      the pictures from the guild meeting and display at
      Great Northeastern War are finally up on the website.
      They're in the files section, under the GNE War
      folder.
      Hope y'all enjoy!
      - Liadan

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/