Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Orange flower water?

  • sue walker
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2001

        Jenne Heise <jenne@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know where I can get Orange Flower Water?  The suppliers
      > around here don't carry it, including Village Herb Shop, which surprises
      > me.  (Well, okay, it is pricey....)  Can anyone assist?

      Yup. Squire's Herbary in Bethlehem (which should properly be called The
      Jack Russell Terrier Souvenier Shoppe And Tea Room) says they have some.
      I'll pick a bottle up for you, Carowyn. (And see if they have any
      Elderflower water for myself...)

      --
      Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise            jenne@...
        I found orange water in my local middle eastern store.  If you don"t have one you could try the GNC or other nutrition stores or if all else fails you can order through your local drug store if you know what you want they can special order it for you.  good luck,   Ealdgyth

    • thorunn_sca@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2001
        Heilsa! I am new to the list and here to learn! But I do have a
        good source of orange and rose water you might have in your area --
        middle eastern grocery stores. The quality and purity is
        exceptional, and the pricem in my area at least, is great!

        Thorunn