Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Tisane Deadline?

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2001
      Okay, here's what happened. I was away all last week (Western Penna --
      amongst other things, I got a passing look at the controversial "Castle" at
      Cooper's) -- and Ohio). At one point, I visited the local library and checked
      my e-mail, using the AOL web interface. Now, I use this interface regularly
      for one of my accounts, and have never had a problem. But for some reason,
      every post I sent from that library sent only the "quote" and not the "note."

      Here's what you _should_ have gotten:

      > In a message dated Tue, 19 Jun 2001 2:58:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      Warren
      > & Meredith Harmon <silveroak@...> writes:
      >
      > <<
      > Hi all, especially Johanna!
      >
      > When's the next deadline for the Tisane? I may have a strange little
      > article for it.
      >
      > -Caro the really weird

      As soon as I get home (next week) I will be finishing up the June issue and
      sending it off to Raven for mailing. I've saved just enough room to write up
      the recent event <g>. However, I'm always looking for "strange stuff," so if
      it's not time-bound, and the September issue will do as well, please send it
      along! (This goes for all of you . . .)

      (Obviously, that's "this week" now.)

      Johanna
    • Corwyn and Carowyn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2001
        It's not a time sensitive article, so it can go in the next one. I'll
        send it this week.

        I also just remembered that I have to produce the notes from the Owl's
        Reste event meeting we had - the notes are hiding! I will do it this
        week, I just have to find the buggers.

        It's been a tough week....
        -Caro
        History celebrates the battle-fields whereon we meet our death, but
        scorns
        to speak of the ploughed fields whereby we thrive; it knows the names of
        the kings' bastards, but cannot tell the origin of wheat.
        -J. H. Fabre

        >Okay, here's what happened. I was away all last week (Western Penna --
        >amongst other things, I got a passing look at the controversial "Castle"
        at
        >Cooper's) -- and Ohio). At one point, I visited the local library and
        >checked my e-mail, using the AOL web interface. Now, I use this
        interface
        >regularly for one of my accounts, and have never had a problem. But for
        some
        >reason, every post I sent from that library sent only the "quote" and
        not the
        >"note."

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.