Pennsic Classes

  • Jenn Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2001
      So I signed up today to teach a class on period
      soapmaking as part of an herbal track for the EKHAG.
      Let's hope I'm not overly intimidated by all those
      important peer types at Pennsic! =)
      Had a great time at the event this weekend, and so
      glad I got to meet you all!
      - Liadan
    • Kellen Harkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
        Being in Trimaris, Pennsic is a once in awhile thing sadly. So please add me
        to the handout list!

        Kellen