Guild ranking levels, esp. for EK guild

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Ok, this is targetting mostly people who are (or want to be, which is the same thing)
      in the East Kingdom Herbalist's and Apothecaries' Guild, but others are welcome to throw
      in their two-cents worth.

      At our June herbalist's event Come to the Herb Faire, there's going to be a meeting of
      the Committee to Hash Out Ranking Levels. A lot of the feedback I've gotten runs along
      with the general trend in SCA guilds toward 3 or so ranking levels but in
      different subjects.

      (Nobody will be required to participate in the ranking system: it's an optional extra for
      those who are interested in such things. The guild is, and always will be, open to all
      who are interested in participating!)

      However, I remember from our previous discussions on this list that a lot of people
      favored a different sort of ranking structure. Commentary on this would be welcome.