June Meeting...

  • dark_lady_of_the_sidhe@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2001
      Hi there folks...

      I'd like to try to schedule another meeting of the Herbal guild. Due
      to my life being chaotic with Coronet planning, Moira has agreed to
      hold the next meeting at her home. We need a date, now, though. My
      next three wweekends are pretty full, but perhaps the last weekend in
      June? Or would a weeknight work better for people during this summer
      eventing season? any suggestions on date and or theme are welcome!

      ~Marion