Re: [SCA-Herbalist] EK Guild members list

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 29 , May 11, 2001
      A while back, Annys (thank you, Annys) volunteered to keep a list of the members of the
      guild. In order to collect the information for Annys at the meeting at Southern Region
      Spring War Camp, I'll need to know what to collect. I'm thinking that such a list should
      include:

      - SCA Name
      - Interests
      - Local Group
      - Contact email if any *
      - Phone number **
      - Mailing address **
      - website if any

      If we had a web version, we wouldn't put on the items with ** and only put on the items
      with * with people's permission.

      We could also have a category for 'willing to teach:" ?

      What do you all think?

    • Lori/ Eriana
      Message 2 of 29 , May 13, 2001
        Hi everyone:

        That info list sounds reasonable and then once we get the guild set up to
        include levels, we can always add that info too. What time is the meeting??
        I am supposed to marshaling archery and I don't want to conflict.

        Eireannach
        Montevale

        Message 3 of 29 , May 14, 2001
          I vote for adding the "possible teacher" column.

          Johanna