Month of May

  • Katherine of the Deepwoods
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2001
      Hey guys!

      I know I have been quiet, which always seems to work best
      for me. *L* Anyway I am getting ready to turn in my
      Medieval Times stuff and was wondering if there was
      anyone that would like to contribute. I don't
      know if you remember me saying I would like to start
      a herbal section of the "paper"..."magazine"....
      but it still holds true. I wish I could write this
      section on my own but I am a novice. So if there is
      anyone on this list that would like to contribute
      something send it to me with the heading

      May Medieval Times Submissions

      (I have that set to a filter so it goes to it's
      own folder *g*)

      I would greatly appreciate it, and you will
      get full credit for the piece.

      --
      In Service to The Crown and The Dream

      Katherine of the Deepwoods
      Web Minister for the Barony of the Osprey
      http://personalpages.tds.net/~nejma/welcome.html
      Kingdom of Meridies
      http://www.meridies.org
      A&S Coordinator in Meridies for The Medieval Times
      http://www.medtimes.org