sample teas

  • tg1@gotomy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2001
      Hi all,
      About a month ago i made the offer to give anyone here the chance
      to try my new chocolate teas for the mere cost of package/shipping
      of one dollar per sample/flavor.

      It was a good success. Many of you requested and received the teas
      and i was very happy to put the work in to send them to you. but,
      unlike my good intentions, some have chosen not to honor their part
      of the agreement. So for you who have received and not paid I really
      hope you enjoyed my wares.

      And thank you, for teaching me a lesson right from the beginning,
      i had so hoped to be a working member of this herbalist guild. I
      feel very saddened to write this general statement for what was a
      really fun idea.