tisane 5

  • newbrg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      For those not on the EKHAG mailing list, the March 2001 issue of Tisane is up on the website. (Jadwiga, I think I managed to lose the "join egroups" graphic -- can you figure out how I did that?)

      www.tulgey.browser.net/~EKherb/index.htm

      Johanna
    • Greg and Terri Blaisdell
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
        I tried...says that the page is currently unavailable?? Is this the same
        one I got in the mail already?
        Thalia
        > For those not on the EKHAG mailing list, the March 2001 issue of Tisane is
        up on the website. (Jadwiga, I think I managed to lose the "join egroups"
        graphic -- can you figure out how I did that?)

        > www.tulgey.browser.net/~EKherb/index.htm
        >
        > Johanna

      • Jenne Heise
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
          > I tried...says that the page is currently unavailable?? Is this the same
          > one I got in the mail already?
          > Thalia

          The correct URL for the current EK herbalist web page is:
          http://tulgey.browser.net/~EKherb/index.html

          We apologize for the confusion.
          "The worst thing I can say of a person is, 'they couldn't be bothered'."
        • newbrg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
            Thalia asked, and Jadwiga answered:

            >> > I tried...says that the page is currently
            >> > unavailable?? Is this the same one I got
            >> >in the mail already?
            >> > Thalia

            > The correct URL for the current EK herbalist web page > is: http://tulgey.browser.net/~EKherb/index.html

            > We apologize for the confusion.
            > --
            > Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise

            Argggh!I did it again! Yes, this is the same as the one you got in the mail. It's on the web so you can direct prospective members to it -- <g>
            Johanna