Anyone out there in Meridies?

  • Andi Houston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      Hello All!
      My name is Madrun, and I am the Chronicler for the Herbal Guild of Meridies.
      Unfortunately, the newsletters that have been distributed at events have not
      been sent out to the snail mail list (My Fault!) and it is very expensive to
      do these mass mailings. I am instead doing a web page and am going to post
      the newsletters, past and present, there for everyone to read. But I would
      like to know how many of the current or prospective members of the Guild I
      am reaching. If you are a current member of the Herbal Guild of Meridies, or
      want to be one, please email me privately at awenyth@..., so I can
      compile an email list. If you know anyone else who may be interested but is
      not on this listserve, please forward this message to them. As soon as the
      web page is finished, the location will be posted on this list! My goal is
      to revitalize the Guild and to get all you extremely talented and
      knowledgeable herbalists in Meridies involved! Our Guild Mistress is
      Baroness Arielle of Grey Niche, please feel free to contact her directly if
      you are in that area!

      In Service,
      Andi Houston
      Madrun, awenydd an Glyndwr