8706Fwd: Fw: Fwd: September News from Florida Herbal Conference

  • Marta McCarthy
    Sep 12, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Florida Herbal Conference <info@...> Date: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:34 AMSubject: September News from Florida Herbal ConferenceTo: kathykhubbard@...
      View this email on the web here.
      Like this on Facebook
      logo
      facebook
      2014postcard
      Happy Fall!
      We're steadily securing details for our 2014 Florida Herbal Conference, to be held February 28 - March 2 2014 at the beautiful Camp Winona in DeLeon Springs, and we're delighted to share them with you!
      As you know, we are so delighted to welcome esteemed herbalists David Winston and Susun Weed to join us as keynote speakers. In addition to their evening keynotes, David and Susun will also be offering special intensive workshops: David will be teaching "The Ten Tastes- Herbal Energetics" and Susun will be teaching "The Great Remedies." Check out this link to learn more about these special add-on classes.
      In addition to their wisdom, we are delighted that we also have over 30 herbalists from around the state offering workshops throughout the weekend. We're pleased to announce some of those workshops have been confirmed! Check out this link to see some of the informative, inspiring, and educational workshops you can choose from through the weekend.
      Don't forget, Early Bird Registration ends October 31st - we encourage you to register early to ensure your space at this dynamic event. Visit our website to register now: www.FloridaHerbalConference.org
      We look forward to seeing you there!
      Green blessings,
      Florida Herbal Conference staff
      2014teachers
      ***

      Delicious Meal Plan makes for one tasty weekend!

      debbied-food
      We're thrilled that 3Suns Organic will be returning to cater our meal plan. Purchase a meal plan ticket and receive 6 organic, locally sourced meals to nourish you all weekend long. This year, the Meal Plan ticket will be offer an omnivore menu with an emphasis on gluten-free meals. We are also pleased to announce that Off the Griddle and Veggie Love will be vending in our marketplace, offering delicious a la carte meal options all weekend long with offerings suited for vegans & vegetarians. Check out more about the amazing offering of our meal plan and vendors at this link.
      ***

      Help Spread the Word - Flyers, Graphics & Groups!

      2014postcard
      We rely on YOU to help us spread the word about the Florida Herbal Conference. Download 2014 Flyers and web graphics and post on your websites, e-groups, and social media, or pass along the link to our conference video for others to view the fun. Join our event listing on Facebook, and become a fan of our Facebook Page for daily updates as we announce class lineups, entertainment, and other fun features of our upcoming event. Want to join our street team and hang posters or postcards about our event at your local apothecaries, health food stores, yoga studios, & wellness centers? Email us and we'll drop a packet in the mail to you. THANK YOU for helping us spread the word!
      ***

      Images from past Florida Herbal Conferences

      susanmarynowski
      sl-1
      drumming
      facebook
      ©2013Florida School of Holistic Living (501c3) | 1109 E Concord Street, Orlando FL 32803
      This email was sent to kathykhubbard@.... To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. View this email on the web here. You can also forward to a friend.
      Unsubscribe