8669Re: [SCA-Herbalist] witch hazel and kerosine

  • Marilyn Crowley
    Jun 26, 2013
      I surely do not know anything about kerosine but I can reaffirm that witch hazel works great as a mild anti-septic/astringent I use it on minor abrasions and such....have used it for years on not only myself but with my kids as well.....

      On Jun 26, 2013, at 6:37 PM, Richard wrote:

      Howdy,

      My sister told me last night about using witch hazel and kerosine to heal minor wounds. Anybody know anything about this? Off the subject but Tiger Balm sure worked on me. Thanks.