8647Re: [SCA-Herbalist] White Peaches and Mulberries

  • silveroak@juno.com
    Jun 7, 2013

      >From that tree, I was able to collect enough berries for pies. Don't recommend it. Too messy to try to remove the little stems from the berry. And I did make jelly once.

      That special tweezer that is used on farms that butcher chickens, to pull the pin feathers out? Comes in handy for mulberry stems ;-)

      I just looked on ebay - fish bone tweezers are close enough. And pulling pin feathers is #%$#&& harder than mulberry stems....

      -"got waaaaay to much experience as a kid" Carowyn

      Political system upset?
      Democrats BIG advantage in America about to completely vanish
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic