      From: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jack hollandbeck
      Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:57 PM
      To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SCA-Herbalist] White Peaches and Mulberries

      Christianna,

      I forgot. What is Mulberry Shrub? lol

      Jack

      To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
      From: mermayde@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 18:18:14 -0400
      Subject: [SCA-Herbalist] White Peaches and Mulberries

      The white peaches tend to be less sweet than more colorful varieties.  I have used them in pork dishes several times and love their flavor when slow-cooked.  They make the basis for nice bbq sauce, and chopped up do well in salsa.

      I had some mulberries turn into their own natural mulberry vinegar in the back of my fridge last year, so I made Mulberry Shrub with that vinegar and some honey, diluted in lots of ice water.  Very delicious!

      Her backyard sounds like it contains quite the bounty!

      Christianna

      From: original_xman@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:05:15 -0500

      Fox News is skeptical about diet aides, so am I. Who most just mess with blood pressure and metabolism. My doc says to loose weight the old fashioned way. That is how you put the fat on in the first place. I am also skeptical about Fox News on everything, including shilling for products. The article reads like an infomercial.

      Jack

      To: sfrcougar@...; seneschal@...; Sean.Carpenter@...; scacooksitalian@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com; roland_sos@...
      From: donat0@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:00:32 -0700