8600Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: Rose Bead Making

  • silveroak@juno.com
    Apr 24, 2013
      Hi!

      >I notice you say you are using a secret page on your boss's system. You might find it easier to use deviant art to make photo-tutorials with :)

      Oh, he knows it exists, since he helped me set it up ;-) It was "secret" for a while to the SCA, but not so much anymore, so it's more of an inside joke that I've left the "secret" sentence there; however, I have no idea who the insiders are for whom it's a joke!

      -silly Carowyn

      P.S. I'll get the info for the painting in a few days.

      How to Sleep Like a Rock
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5178576f8ab38576f7ccast03duc
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic