8554Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: Classes at Gulf Wars

  • Joyce Zeiler
    Nov 18 4:24 PM
      Wow.  That sounds like a great class!  I don't think we've ever had anything quite like that.  I'm sure its a fun class.  Let me know days and times you want to teach.

      On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM, aranwen_of_willowford <aranwen@...> wrote:

      I have been working on a class for the Hounds guild, Herbal Healing for Hounds, that I think should be ready for its first run at teaching now... :) Basically it highlights both medieval and modern applications of healing and remedies using herbs, for dogs.

      I just need to wait for a reply back from their Guildmistress to make sure that this will be a good time & place for it for them to attend.

      (And btw, if anyone has good knowledge in the area of dogs & herbs, I would sure not mind a reviewer or two in the subject area; drop me a line off-list if you are someone who may have some input.)

      --Lady Aranwen of Willow Ford

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Joyce Zeiler <joycehzeiler@...> wrote:
      > Gulf Wars. It's not that far away!
      > I am looking for that herbally artisan to teach classes at the Herbal and
      > Botanical Tent this year. This is the tent's seventh year, and I have had
      > exceptional teachers share their knowledge with us in the past and expect
      > this year to be no different. If you are interested in teaching, again this
      > year, or for the first time, please let me know. I will need to try to
      > have everything scheduled by the first of January, to make sure classes
      > make it in the AR Booklet.
      > Not herbal, but know someone who is? Please have them contact me! I am
      > looking forward to a full schedule again this year!
      > Herbally Yours,
      > Morin inghen Ruaric
      > Herbal and Botanical Tent Coordinator
      > Gulf Wars XXII