8544Classes at Gulf Wars

  • Joyce Zeiler
    Nov 14, 2012
      Gulf Wars.  It's not that far away!

      I am looking for that herbally artisan to teach classes at the Herbal and Botanical Tent this year.  This is the tent's seventh year, and I have had exceptional teachers share their knowledge with us in the past and expect this year to be no different. If you are interested in teaching, again this year, or for the first time, please let me know.  I will need to try to have everything scheduled by the first of January, to make sure classes make it in the AR Booklet.

      Not herbal, but know someone who is?  Please have them contact me!  I am looking forward to a full schedule again this year!

      Herbally Yours,

      Morin inghen Ruaric
      Herbal and Botanical Tent Coordinator
      Gulf  Wars XXII