8512Third Question

  • silveroak@juno.com
    Jul 9, 2012
      Greetings again,

      Oh, while we're on the subject: I have two really pretty bottles, with gacky perfume in them. I'd like to clean the bottles after removing the perfume (my garden's about to get anointed to keep away....well, just about everything, but especially stray deer!), but we know how certain perfumes.....linger. One's from that company that rhymes with "Bavon". 1970's "stays with you for-ev-ah" stuff.....

      Any thoughts on how to get out as much of the scent as possible?

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33