      From: "psn3748@..." <psn3748@...>
      To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Teaching herbal class

      Isabella

      one more note i would make - based on my experience at least.  I make single herb tinctures rather than making blends - that way i can then blend the singles into whatever i may need - so rather than making a tincture for sleep per say - i would make tinctures of chamomile, valerian, lavendar, etc - and then use a small amount of each into the blend - that way when i next need chamomile for something else - i have it ready and waiting.

      Ros