8446Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Teaching herbal class

  • Vivienne Kestrel
    Apr 25, 2012
      Greetings Isabella,

      And now for the question no one has asked yet...
      Are you willing to share your recipes?

      In Service,
      Vivienne

      On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Pamela Nelson <psn3748@...> wrote:

      My preference for making tinctures is pure grain alcohol.  It has had less processing than any vodka.  I use 50/50 grain and water which still gives me the 90 proof.

      As to age, under 18 I require a parent present for the individual to make anything with alcohol.  I do though usually take vinegar for when someone w/out a parent wants to participate.

      Ros

      Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T