      From: Marta McCarthy <misigilli@...>
      Subject: [SCA-Herbalist] looking for a mentor
      To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 10:01 AM

      Greetings to all,

      I am looking for a mentor who can guide me through my herbal studies, classes and  art-sci submissions.  I am currently apprenticed to a Laurel whom I like very much, but she is a jeweler.

      I live in Trimaris, and I have attempted to contact the Trimarian Herbal Guild, but have not received a response yet.  Obviously, I would like a Trimarian to guide me, but if that cannot be, and someone is willing to teach me online or via telephone, I would be very happy to do that as well.

      Please respond to me off-list.  My thanks in advance,

      Isabella
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic