8400Re: [SCA-Herbalist] worrysome woad

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Oct 1, 2011

      Hi!

      I buy mine already sprouted from a local nursery, and I plant mine in a pot that I sink into the ground in a corner of the garden.  that way I can keep an eye on them, and when it comes to seeds, I can keep them contained  (And now that I know the seeds are also a dye, I'm not gonna throw them out next year!  *thud*)

      Again, I only had a double handful of leaves, but I'll add them to the previous batch, and blue will happen!!

      Maybe if you sow your seeds in a pot, and maybe even put some clear plastic over the top, it'll make sure your seedling are the right ones??

      -determined Carowyn