      From: Carowyn Silveroak <silveroak@...>
      To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 1, 2011 12:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Herbalist] oooh!

      I'm *assuming*  (I know, I know!) that the patient was told to drink it all, but closely watched for certain signs of a certain level of intoxication, then have the rest pulled away from the unresisting patient by an assistant?  Conjecture, I know, but hopefully logical!
      >Personally, I have never made Dwale.  If I had, I would
      probably boil it down so that two flagons were reduced. Can you imagine having to drink 2 flagons. I'd never get through 1/8th of ONE flagon before I keeled over :)

      57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!