7807Hello

  • Dana
    May 25, 2010
      Viscountess Sir Maythen, Duchess Hoghton here. I have been doing Western European herbs,both culinary and medicinal, for decades, and am glad to have found the list. This should be fun. Just for reference, I live in West Kingdom, Principality of Mists, Province of the Mists, for which read East Bay/San Francisco Bay area. So clay soil and lots of mist, not much rain, excpet this year, when it was more like spring in New Jersey, which is good. Sir Maythen/ West
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic