7731Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: catnip/catmint

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Dec 1, 2009
      My favorite drink in the winter when the sniffles come is Syrup of Lemons, which a shire friend gave to me one nasty cold shire demo when I was feeling quite under the weather (shouldn't have been there in the first place, learned my lesson....keep my germs to myself, I do!)
      >Another reason is that some of my thoughts have turned to ancient
      options for hot drinks in the wintertime, that is besides alchohol (even though much of the wine was new wine with a low alcohol content).

      Hotel pics, info and virtual tours. Click here to book a hotel online.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic