7724Re: Ghee

  • perriscott
    Nov 27, 2009
      I don't generally post "religious" type posts unless it is an "anthropological quote"-- too many toes get offended and it tends to get one booted from a List-- unless it is a List forum set up for such discussions.

      Just an "interesting" and "this-reminds-me-of" kind of observation.
      Ointments and such are pretty universal from 10,000BC to 2009AD and whether they were used for "shamanic" medicine or prescription acne meds is pretty much a matter of time and place context. Unfortunately, since _we_ didn't live back then, [almost] all of what-we-think-we-know is based on theoretical conjecture-- heck, we might even be dead on accurate, but without actual records, we will never know.

      Health,
      Elspeth McArran