7667Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: Ghee

  • Lila Richards
    Nov 8, 2009
      Chris Carpenter wrote:

      Yes, its the Margarines.. crisco.. deep fat fried foods... most mayo's... that cause these problems.

      I don't know about Crisco, because I've not seen it here in New Zealand, but as far as margarine is concerned, what you say is completely at variance with all the health advice I've ever seen or heard. Again, I don't know about the US, but margarine sold here is made from healthy oils such as olive, canola or sunflower, and is extremely low in transfats. Butter, on the other hand, is basically pure saturated fat, and I don't see how clarifying it to make ghee would change this.

      Sinech.
      Absolutely Write!	Adding Value to Communication
      Editing and Proofreading Service         lilar@...
                       http://absolutelywrite.webs.com/

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4585 (20091108) __________

      http://www.eset.com