7421Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Earliest German herbals?

  • carmenetta@Att.net
    Jan 13, 2009
      I just e-mailed you a reply....you may forward to the list as I forgot to include them in the reply

      Thanks
      Carmenetta
      -------------- Original message from "Raven Kaldera" <cauldronfarm@...>: --------------

      Dear folks,

      I have a question for the research-inclined. I'm looking for the
      earliest possible surviving written herbals in Germany ... sort of the
      German equivalent of the Anglo-Saxon herbals. Does anyone know what
      those would have been, and if it is possible to get translations of
      them? I fear that books on the subject would only be in German, but at
      worst such things are translatable.

      Thank you,

      -Raven K

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic