7369Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Earliest German herbals?

  • Jo Anne Fatherly
    Feb 17, 2009
      I don't remember ever seeing a response to this. The only place I've
      seen any amount of information was in Anna Pavord's book, "The Naming
      of Names." The book is about the history of plant nomenclature, and
      more interesting than you might think. But she spends a fair amount
      of time on the German publications.

      Johanna