7108Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Massage oils?

  • Sydney Walker Freedman
    Jul 1, 2008
      Dod you say 1 oz jasmine? That may very well be a fragrance oil of the
      sort mentioned below rather than a true absolute (that volume of a true
      jasmine extract would be rather expensive). Check the labels, and have
      fun. :) Oh, I'm curious; what's the reference for ylang-ylang in period?

      Pax Christi,
      Lady Cecilia de Cambrige

      Pax Christi,
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic