      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 2:10 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Herbalist] Massage oils?

      I was gifted with the items from someone else's unfinished project. I have 16 oz Apricot Kernel Oil, 16 oz Grapeseed Oil, 1 fl oz Jasmine Oil, .5oz Ylang Ylang essential oil and 8 small brown bottles with dropper lids. I THINK the intent was to produce 8 small bottles of scented massage oil. I'd like to make something with all this to present to the Queen for her royal gifting stash. What can/should I do with it? If I am to add the scented oil to the unscented oil, which would be best used and in what ratios?
      Help, culinary herbs I know, this is out of my bailiwick.
      Aelfwyn