6381Re: Top 20 Herbs and Spices plus Salt

  • Amy
    Sep 6, 2007
      You will want to harvest between 10AM and 2PM, like all other herbs.
      Roots should be harvested after the flower and seed stage in the fall.
      Yank the whole plant up, wash away the dirt, and let it dry. I've
      never harvested angelica myself. Do you know how old your plants are?

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "S. Brenciaglia" <sdb@...> wrote:
      > You do not mention Angelica, which comes to mind because I have three
      gargantuan plants of it which need to be out of where they are, alas.
      All my herbals deal with what to do with the root once it is harvested
      but how, precisely, does one harvvest and care for it?
      > Ta ever so,
      > Cat of Airley
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic