      Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:28 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Herbalist] Ragweed Question

      Hello kind gentles!

      I am doing some research on Digby's "bruise juice" (I know, I know,
      slightly out of period). I'm wanting to give some background on each
      herb he includes and I am having a devil of a time finding anything on
      Ragweed other than the fact that many folks are allergic to it. Does it
      have any redeeming qualities? I'm trying to figure out what made him
      include it if it doesn't.

      Thanks!

      YIS

      Lore Bubeck