5693Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Rosemary Assistance?

  • Suhayma@cox.net
    Oct 2, 2006
      Dear Adhaniá,

      I envy you! Out in The Beautiful Pacific Northwest, you can leave your rosemary plants out all year long and they'll keep growing. Me - here in RI, I have to pull mine up and keep them in the house all winter. They are so tiny!

      Suhayma

      ---- "Adhaniá" <skyspinner@...> wrote:
      > Wouldn't we run into problems w/ the folks who control interstate shipping
      > of plants?
      >
      > I know we here in The Beautiful Pacific Northwest are prohibited from
      > carrying apples out of our area because of pests, and I'll just bet they'd
      > have something to say about me mailing rosemary to PA!!!
      >
      > Adhaniá

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic