5692Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Rosemary Assistance?

  • Adhaniá
    Oct 2, 2006
      Wouldn't we run into problems w/ the folks who control interstate shipping of plants?

      I know we here in The Beautiful Pacific Northwest are prohibited from carrying apples out of our area because of pests, and I'll just bet they'd have something to say about me mailing rosemary to PA!!!

      Adhaniá