5052Re: Hello

  • Robin Hackett
    Feb 8, 2006
      Quintanna,

      NY is split into two regions(Kingdoms), AEthelmearc and East.
      Syracuse, Binghampton and west is AEthelmearc and Albany, New Paltz
      is East.

      Have you found your local group yet?

      eLeri Nefyn
      Barony of Concordia of the Snows
      East Kingdom
      (Albany, NY area)

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "quin_tanna" <quin_tanna@...>
      wrote:
      I would like to start off saying that I am new here. Not just to
      this group but to the SCA all together. Truth is that I am trying to
      find where I would fit in better. Im good with the arts and well I
      never knew I have a green thumb. So here I am trying to find my way. I
      really have no clue what to do or how to. If you feel that you can
      help, please e-mail me. Thank you.

      > > >Quintanna
      Im from NY, central NY. Not much here but cold weather.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic