      From: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cheri Ray
      Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 10:13 AM
      To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Herbalist] Hello

      I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Jennifer.  I have not gotten finished with my persona yet.  I just joined the SCA a few days ago.  I am very interested in Herbalism.  I am studying right now to be a Master Herbalist.  My goal is to become a Naturopathic Doctor. I was just wanting to say hi to everyon and I am looking forward to chatting everyone up.

      Sincerely,
      Jennifer

      Yahoo! Photos